(1) “The Service” refers to the Website managed by the Company, which provides game-related contents including game walkthroughs and strategy guides, as well as any application intended for a smartphone or mobile device.
(3) “Contents” refer to any writing, voice, music, images, videos, programs, or other information, “Service Contents” refer to contents provided by the Company which can be accessed through this service, and “User Contents” refer to any contents posted or sent by the user through the service.
(4) “Intellectual Property Right” refers to any copyright, patent right, utility model, design right, or other intellectual property, and includes the acquisition of those rights as well as the right to register them.
3. In the instance where the user is a minor, they must receive consent from a parent or legal guardian before using the service.
4. When a user wishes to use this service for commercial purposes, they must contact the Company separately through the inqury contact designated by the Company and follow the procedure as specified by the Company.
Section 3 (Account Registration / Management / Deletion etc.)1. The user must register an account in accordance with the Company's prescribed method when using some features of the service. The Company accepts or rejects the registration of an account based on the user's application according to the standard prescribed by the Company, and if the registration is accepted, the Company will notify the applicant, and registration will be completed.
2. The Company may refuse account registration if the person applying for account registration under paragraph 1 falls under any of the following items. In this case, the Company will not be obligated to explain the reason for refusal to the user.
(1) All or part of the information provided to the Company in connection with account registration is false, a misrepresentation, omits details, is a violation of public order and morals, or the content is offensive to a third party
(2) The applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or an assisted person who has not obtained consent from their legal representative, guardian, conservator, or assitant
(4) The applicant is affiliated with organized crime (such as a violence group, gang members, gang associate members, gang-related companies, extortionists, social movements such as political racketeering, special intelligence gangs, etc .; the same applies hereinafter), or when the Company determines that they have interacted with or been involved in any way with organized crime, etc. by cooperating or participating in the maintenance, operation, or management of organized crime, etc. through financial provision
(5) Other instances where the Company deems someone inappropriate
3. If there is a change to the information that the user has submitted when applying for account registration, the user shall promptly display this change or notify the Company through the method determined by the Company.
4. When using the service, the user must manage their own ID and password, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “password etc.”) securely and at their own risk to prevent improper usage of the password etc. If the user finds out that the password, etc. is used or stolen by a third party, they will immediately notify the Company and follow the instructions from the Company. The Company shall be able to regard any act performed using a registered password etc. as the act of the user.
5. The account made through the service is the sole property of the user. The user may not assign, lend, change the name, buy or sell, or inherit the user rights of the service.
6. The user may at any time delete their account through the prescribed manner of the Company and stop using the service.
7. The Company may suspend the service for or delete the account of the user without prior notification or warning if the user falls under any of the following items. In such an instance, the Company will not accept any questions or complaints about usage suspension or deletion.
(2) The registered information is determined to be false or inaccurate
(3) They fall under any of the items listed in paragraph 2 of this section.
(4) Other instances where the Company deems a user inappropriate
8. The Company may delete accounts that have not been accessed in over 180 days without prior notification or warning to the user.
9. When the account is deleted for any reason, the user will become unable to use any of the features of the service that require a registered account. Even if the user mistakenly deletes their account, their account may not be recovered, and it will be necessary to once again register an account in order to regain access to these features of the service.
10. The Company will not be liable for any damages caused to the user by the actions the Company has taken under this section.
Section 5 (Prohibited Acts)1. The user is forbidden from engaging in activity that falls under the following items and activity that is liable to fall under as well.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations, court decisions, decisions or orders, or binding administrative measures
(2) Acts that defy public order and morals
(3) Acts that infringe the copyright, trademark right, patent right and other intellectual property rights, honor right, privacy right, or any other legal or contractual rights or interests of the Company or a third party
(4) Acts committed with the intention of encountering or dating with an unacquainted person, and acts committed with the intention of sexual intercourse or indecent conduct
(5) Acts of transmitting excessively violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, expressions associated with discrimination based on race, nationality, religion, gender, social status, family lineage, etc., expressions that encourage or promote suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse, expressions linked to crime or encouraging crime, or other expressions that contain offensive content that makes others feel uncomfortable
(6) Acts intended for the purpose of harassment or slander against a third party
(7) Acts of transmitting information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
(8) Acts that impersonate the Company or a third party.
(9) Acts of intentionally spreading false information
(10) Sales, publicity, advertising, solicitation, or other acts intended for profit
(11) Acts that provide benefit to criminal organizations as well as other cooperation and involvement
(12) Acts of inviting others to participate in religious activities or religious groups
(13) The act of illegally collecting, disclosing or transmitting personal information of oneself or a third party
(14) Acts that interfere with or impede the operation of the Service by the Company or use of the Service by other users
(15) Act of using this service for commercial purpose without our prior permission
(16) Acts that promote conduct that falls under any of the previous items
(17) Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
2. If the Company determines that the user's conduct falls under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, or is liable to, the Company may delete all of or a portion of the contents transmitted by the user through the service, or the user's registered account, without prior notification to the user.
3. The Company will not take responsibility for any damages caused to the user related to the measures taken by the Company in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
Section 6 (Suspension, Modification, and Termination of the Service)The Company may suspend all or part of the service without giving prior notice to the user if any of the following conditions apply:
(1) When inspection or maintenance work on equipment etc. related to this service is being performed
(2) When the equipment and communication lines related to this service are shut down due to unforeseeable circumstances etc.
(3) When it is impossible or difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster
(4) Other instances where the Company deems it necessary
2. The Company may change the content of all or part of this service at any time without notifying the user in advance if the Company deems it necessary.
3. The Company can terminate the provision of this service at its convenience. In this case, the Company will notify the user in advance.
4. The Company may provide all or part of the service to users who have met their age, identity verification status, and other conditions prescribed by the Company.
5. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused to the user based on the measures the Company has taken under this section.
2. The user is only authorized to view the contents provided by the Company through the service, and may not use contents provided by the service beyond the means anticipated by the Service (reproduction, copying, modification, public transmission, etc., as well as the re-licensing of these use to a third party.)
3. The user is solely responsible for the contents that they post, send, etc. through the service. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, legitimacy, etc. regarding user contents.
5. The Company has no obligation to back up service contents or user contents. It is the responsibility of the user to back up user contents at their own expense if a backup is required.
8. The Company may post company as well as third party advertisements on this service.
2. Computers, smartphones and other devices, as well as software, communication lines and other communication environments, etc. necessary to receive the service will be prepared and maintained at the user's expense and responsibility. The Company does not guarantee that the service will be compatible with all devices.
3. The user shall be held responsible when using the service and is solely responsible for all conduct and outcomes resulting from using the service.
4. The user will resolve any disputes, etc. that arise between them and a third party in connection with the service at their own risk, and the Company will not be liable for such matters.
The user shall indemnify in accordance with our request immediately if we suffer any damage (including the burden of attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly in connection with their use of this service (Includes cases in which the Company receives a claim etc. from a third party as a result of the user's actions).
Section 9 (Non-Guarantees and the Company's Responsibilities)1. The Company does not provide any guarantee for the accuracy, reliability, legitimacy, compatibility for a specific purpose or any other matters regarding this service (including the contents provided by the service, the content and tools provided, notices posted through the service, advertisements, etc. hereinafter the same in this section), and there is no effective or legal guarantee that this service will be free of defects.
2. The user shall use the Service at their own discretion and responsibility and shall be solely responsible for any consequences of using the service.
4. The company will not be liable for any damages incurred by the user related to this service, such as the suspension, termination, or modification of the service by the Company, account deletion, deletion or loss of user contents, etc., the loss of data due to the use of the service, breakdown of equipment, or downloads and computer virus infections, etc. from third party websites, including advertisements placed on the service, as long as there was no intent or gross negligence from the Company. However, regardless of the provision of the Consumer Contract Act and other provisions under which the Company is not liable for damages under the provisions of this section and others, if the Company is liable for damages against the user, the Company shall compensate for the damage suffered by the user (not to exceed 100 yen).
5. The Company will not take any responsibility for monitoring or storing user contents without any involvement in user communication or activity. If there is a dispute between the user and a third party, the user shall resolve the dispute at his own responsibility and expense. If the Company bears payment of damages etc. to the third party based on the dispute, the user shall be required to compensate the Company in full (including the legal fees and other expenses required for resolution).
Section 10 (General Terms)1. Notices and communications from the Company to the user regarding the Service will be made by posting to appropriate places through the service, and by the means deemed appropriate by the Company. The Company does not take any responsibility for damage caused by undelivered or delayed notifications from the Company.
2. Notification from the user regarding the service to the Company shall be made by sending an inquiry form from the designated place within the service or by a means specified by the Company. In the case of contact or a notification from the user, the Company shall be able to confirm the identity of the user according to the means prescribed by the Company. In addition, regarding the means of responding to notices and communications from the user, the Company may respond by a means that it deems optimal for each situation, but it shall not be possible for the user to specify the means of responding.
Enacted on August 1, 2022